On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, Hafman is looking for a Mobile Developer.
Mobile Developer- Job Description
- Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
Mobile Developer- Mandatory Skills
- Experience in native Android development using Java and Kotlin (ideally 3-5 years).
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies : Android SDK, XML, and GIT.
- Strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Design & Programming principles, JSON and RESTFul web services and have written Unit Test and UI Automation Tests.
- It’s an asset if you understand the Play Store Publication Process; you’ve published your own Android or iOS app; you have experience with Jenkins, Jira or Confluence, and / or other build & deploy tools.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, strong communication skills and open to new ideas. This team works in an Agile environment
Assignment Start Date ASAP
Job Category: Permanent role
Assignment Location:Downtown Toronto