Hafman Consulting Group is currently seeking an Intermediate Java Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
Programming Skills :
- 2-3 years of hands on experience with Java, Services, XML and GITHub,
- Object-Oriented Design,
- JSON and RESTFul APIs development
- Have written Unit Test and Automation Tests.
- It’s an asset if you have experience working in an Agile environment and tools like Jira, Confluence and Jenkins and/or other build & deploy tools.
Educations & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate with at least 3 – 5 years equivalent experience
- Experience using JIRA
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Timely delivery of high quality/innovative code
- Ability to manage stress and work with tight deadlines
Term: Contract – 6 Months to start with
Location: Downtown Toronto